Monday, November 30, 2009

ALOT CAN HAPPEN iN A SHORT PERiOD OF TiME

everyday during the week i wake up early and go to school.then it comes to the weekend ,today i come back to school and its more boring then every also i have so much workk i have to do its crazy!!! but this weekend break i had was thanksgiving break and i was with the family and my loves family i ate good turkey and other things to eat. I also was leanin a lil with my baby and alot of the time i was with the family i seen my sister and brother also my lil cousin.today is goin to be hopfully a good day no fighting no getting in trouble no problems!!! ME N MIC have been doin alot of fighting latly and we need to stop becasue its going to break us apart and either of us want this to happen.I just want the best for us because i love mic so much i would do anything for this man but he also has to do the same with me.well g2g casue teacher wants me to get off computer so peace =D